As you all know I am currently expecting. I am due sometime in May, so baby girl will be a Spring baby. I can't wait to take her for trolls in the park and outdoor excursions. Hubby and I love to go for jogs together, so finding a dependable jogging stroller has been a priority for us.
I was ecstatic to try out this new Evenflo stroller because of our need. However, when we received it and tried it out I was blown away by the quality.
- It has an awesome reflective canopy that keeps baby and me safe exercising after dark
- The seat is spacious and comfortable for a toddler up to 70lbs
- The storage basket is huge!
- It has real tires...by real I mean they are inflatable so that you can control the pressure. They are also more shock absorbent, which makes for a smoother ride and better handling while running. The tires also have treads, which give more traction on any surface.
- It has a safety latch that goes on your wrist to prevent the stroller from getting away
- It also has a cupholder and a pouch on the inside of the stroller where a sippy cup or snack can be stored
- I also enjoyed the pouch on the back of the stroller which allowed me to store my keys and cell phone securely
- The handle height is also adjustable which is great because I'm a shortie, but hubby is tall. We can adjust it to our liking.
Once baby gets here I will be going on lots of jogs as I strive to get back in shape. This stroller is the perfect fit for our family because of all these options. It's also very stylish and you all know how important that is to me. You can check out this stroller here.
See you in the next post,
Thank you to Evenflo for kindly sponsoring this post. All opinions are 100% honest & completely my own.